Asking for support is not something many of us find easy.
We freely admit going to the GP if we have a physical problem. So why should going to therapy to care for our emotional wellbeing be different?
The truth is we all face difficulties in life. Counsellors help people through many everyday problems like stress, anxiety, relationship issues, job changes, as well as many other life transitions – issues we all face. And we could all benefit from a little extra support now and then.
It Takes Strength to be Vulnerable
And Take Charge of Your Life
And Taking a Positive Step Forward
So, rather than being for the “weak” counselling is actually for those with the:
- STRENGTH to face what’s going on
- HONESTY and OPENNESS to share what they are feeling
- The MOTIVATION to change and risk doing something different
- The ability to be PATIENT with themselves and the process
- And the COMMITMENT to attend regulary
Are you ready to take charge of your life? Contact me for an appointment.